The following text is intended to provide you information concerning how we process your personal data in connection with our website.
TEWS Technologies GmbH
Eggerstedter Weg 14
Phone: +49 (0) 4101 4058 0
CONTACT THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
We process your personal data in the situations set out below:
1. When you visit our website, the browser in use on your device automatically sends information to our website’s server. This information is stored temporarily in a so-called log file. As part of this process, the following information is collected without action on your part and stored until it is automatically erased:
IP address of the referring computer;
Date and time of access;
Name and URL of files accessed;
Website from which access was initiated (referrer URL);
Browser used and, if applicable, your computer’s operating system as well as the name of your service provider.
2. If you are interested in sending us an application in response to an advertised vacancy or as an unsolicited application, we will process any documents you send us along with your personal data. In addition, you may send us other information on a voluntary basis that you believe may be beneficial in connection with evaluating an employment relationship with us.
We use the personal data you have actively provided us only for the specifically agreed purpose and only to the extent necessary.
1. We process such data for the following purposes:
– To ensure a smooth connection to the website;
– To ensure convenient use of our website;
– To evaluate system security and stability as well as
– For additional administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of identifying you personally.
2. Data processing serves the purpose of establishing and implementing an employment relationship in accordance with Art. 88 GDPR in conjunction with § 26 Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). In the event of a positive decision, your personal data is included in our personnel file and is used for purposes of the employee administration process.
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below to the following categories of recipients.
Furthermore, we will only share your personal data with third parties if:
– You have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) GDPR;
– Disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data;
– In the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c) GDPR, and
– This is legally permissible and is necessary for the management of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) GDPR.
Data will only be transferred to third countries if you have given your consent.
1. Cookies are stored in your browser as so-called session cookies so that your browser automatically deletes them after leaving our website. In this case, the duration of storage depends on the technical functionality of the browser you are using.
2. In the case of a
– Rejection: Personal data collected will be stored for at least three months. The longest storage period is a maximum of six months.
– Hiring: Our retention periods apply. The information you are entitled to will be provided to you upon hiring.
Please note that we delete your data if their storage is inadmissible (especially if the data is incorrect and correction is not possible). Data will be blocked rather than erased if legal or actual barriers prevent erasure (e.g. special storage obligations due to commercial and tax regulations).
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to DPO@tews.com
Data subjects have the right to receive information concerning their personal data as well as the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing. Furthermore, data subjects have the right to object to processing.
Data subjects have a right to data portability.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authorities.
You are under no legal obligation to provide personal data.
Under certain circumstances, an automated profile can be created with the aim of evaluating personal aspects. We use these profiling measures in the following cases:
On the basis of legal and regulatory requirements, we are obliged to combat money laundering, terrorist financing and financial crimes. Data analyses (e.g. comparison to legally prescribed lists) are also carried out.
Information is stored in the cookie that is created in connection with the specific device you are using. However, this does not mean that we receive direct information regarding your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time to optimise user-friendliness. If you visit our site again to use our services, it will automatically recognise that you have already visited us and what entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is required for the aforementioned purposes in order to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or so that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you will not be able to use all the features of our website.
Opt-out complete; your visits to this website will not be recorded by the Web Analytics tool. Note that if you clear your cookies, delete the opt-out cookie, or if you change computers or Web browsers, you will need to perform the opt-out procedure again.
You may choose to prevent this website from aggregating and analyzing the actions you take here. Doing so will protect your privacy, but will also prevent the owner from learning from your actions and creating a better experience for you and other users.
The tracking opt-out feature requires cookies to be enabled.
We also use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in keeping with technological developments. We also use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in keeping with technological developments.