The device driver is available for major operating systems. It allows applications simple access to the supported hardware.
The device driver supports functions to handle access to the user programmable FPGA. The device driver contains functions to ...
- access the user programmed FPGA (8-bit, 16-bit and 32-bit wide)
- access specific PCI configuration registers
- program the onboard FPGA directly
- program the onboard SPI flash
- handle interrupts in multiply ways
All functions are well documented in the User Manual and come along with example code.
Find out more about supported operating systems.