The device driver is available for major operating systems. It allows applications simple access to the supported hardware.
This device driver allows configuration of the multiple functions and modes of the boards.
Different kinds of write and read accesses are implemented:
- Read ADC input (single access)
- Read ADC input (buffers per DMA)
- Set DAC output (single access)
- Write DAC output (buffers per DMA)
- Read the state of digital I/O lines
- Setting digital output
Handling of hardware generated events are supported.
All functions are well documented in the User Manual and come along with example code.
Find out more about supported operating systems.